Be More Productive: Get Big Things Done.
Welcome to the productivity section of FASTER TO MASTER.
- Do you find there’s never enough time to get everything done?
- Are you tired and frustrated with feeling constantly stressed, anxious and guilty?
- Do you finish each day and wonder what it is you actually accomplished (and why), despite working really, really hard?
Well, the good news is, you’re not alone. And there is another way.
The first thing to do is send yourself FASTER TO MASTER‘s 5 FREE personal productivity templates and check out the TRACKTION Productivity Planner. They’ll instantly help you get organised and start accomplishing more of what matters each day.
Next, bookmark this page and explore the growing library of recommended tools, reading lists, book summaries, articles and interviews below. No matter who or how busy you are, you’ll find at least one thing here today that is guaranteed to change your life.
I spent a decade honing my TRACKTION life-management system in my own life (as a student at Oxford, as an entrepreneur and as a consultant at McKinsey) before teaching it to hundreds of people just like you. The result? The only three tools you need to become the most focussed, deliberate and productive person you know, guaranteed.
- The Ultimate Productivity Primer – The ultimate guide to über-practical day-to-day productivity that you wish someone gave you on your first day at work, master everything from your calendar to emails in minutes.
- The TRACKTION Planner – A simple, no-nonsense productivity planner that helps you clarify what’s holding you back, identify how to change it and stay accountable and focussed on what matters most.
- The TRACKTION Masterclass – A holistic life-management system for executives, entrepreneurs and self-starters that helps you accomplish what matters, find more balance and live a more meaningful life.
If there’s a book about productivity and performance I haven’t heard about, then my readers are very quick to point it out to me. You’ll find the best of my suggestions (and theirs) ordered by popularity and rating in the reading lists below:
Book Summaries (A – Z):
I’ve read scores of books on the topic of productivity and over the next few years I plan to revisit the best of them in book summaries below. For now, here’s a few to get going. Pressed for time? Start with The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and Getting Things Done.
Articles (A – Z):
I reserve most of my articles, video guides and in-depth guides on productivity for members of the TRACKTION Productivity Masterclass but here’s a few thought-starters for now.
Interviews (A – Z):
Something I want to do a lot more of in the coming years is to bring you productivity insights, tips, tools and ideas from some of the astounding top-performers I meet. Watch this space as the guest list keeps growing.