This book will show you:
- How to to get on top of the flood of information in your life – Map out and master your inboxes. Fix the holes in your boat before you start bailing out water.
- How to eviscerate email – Reach Inbox Zero. Learn to quickly and easily cut through to what matters. Unlock 10+ more hours each week.
- How to create a place for everything – Create an ultra-simple life-system so nothing clogs your head or your desktop or your in-tray.
- How to put everything in its place – Use simple daily rituals to keep life clear, current and organised AND keep it that way week after week after week.
- How to perfect your plans and to-do lists – Simplify your workflow, plan your goals and prioritise like a pro so you always know what to do next.
- How to conquer calendars and planners – Learn which to use when (and how) PLUS why combining them is a terrible mistake.
- How to refine your rituals – Create structured islands of calm that’ll help you navigate the chaos of your day.
- How to master your meetings – Cut them down, make them useful and unlock hours of wasted time in the process.
- How to destroy distractions – Find effortless focus and make time for deep work WITHOUT alienating friends, colleagues and loved ones.
- How to unleash your energy – Discover how, when and why to master your most precious resource so even your biggest of challenges feel easy.
- And much much more…
1. How is the primer different from F2M’s other products (especially the masterclass)?
Ok, so quick recap…
There are three levels of productivity:
- Competence – Getting organised and getting more done;
- Balance – Extending competence to every part of your life; and
- Meaning – Clarifying why you’re here, where you’re going and why it matters.
And F2M has three productivity-related products:
- The TRACKTION Masterclass ($1,497) – A 6-week course and community focussed on end-to-end productivity (Focus: interaction of all three levels);
- The TRACKTION Planner ($24.97) – A 90-day daily planner that helps you focus what’s holding you back, build new habits and plan your days and your weeks for success (Focus: balance and competence); and
- F2M’s Ultimate Productivity Primer (This book 👆 $9.99) – The ultimate time and task management handbook you wish you’d got on your first day of work (Focus: hardcore competence).
Here’s a picture that helps me visualise how they all interact:
Short answer? If you’re struggling to get organised, feel caught up in the day-to-day rat race and want to master task and time management – this primer is for you.
2. How is the primer different from F2M’s free articles and book summaries?
Great question. Here are two main differences…
1st – The primer will be the single source of truth for all the best task and time management tips I’ve picked up at Oxford, McKinsey and as a productivity focussed entrepreneur.
To get there, we’ll deep-dive into topics (like email and calendar management, daily rituals and defeating distractions) that I haven’t really touched yet on the blog.
2nd – Picture all of F2M’s productivity content as food…
The blog contains lots of ingredients and the occasional side dish to snack on.
The primer is where I’ll combine all those things into a single, structured meal you can chomp through in one place, course by course.
3. Will there be an e-book / hard copy version?
Initially, the primer will only be available as an eBook (MOBI, PDF and any other format people ask for). That’s what you can pre-order on this page.
Eventually, I’ll produce hard copy and audio versions but let’s cross those bridges when we get to them!
4. What if I decide it’s not for me?
I understand that the only way to really know if this primer is going to live up to its promises is to get in and assess it from the inside. (You wouldn’t buy a house without checking out the contents first, would you?)
That’s why every pre-order comes with a full, anytime, 100% money-back guarantee.
If you don’t get results (or even if you just change your mind), simply send me an email anytime for a no-questions-asked, prompt, full and courteous refund.
5. Something else?
If you’re interested in the primer and still have questions, get in touch.
I’ll get back to you, personally, ASAP.
*Your results will vary and depend on many factors… including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. The average person who buys any “how-to” information gets little to no results. All personal growth entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT GET THIS BOOK.